Monday 31 December 2007

anothEr yEar fading away into the oblivion

So, whats in store for this post? hoping for anything big? u r at the wrong place pal. this is just the paroxysms of a vagabond who found that his great blog doesn't had an inputs after the month of July in the year of our Lord 2007.
let me think. what all things significant happened in my life this year? ah, bullocks... absolutely nothing worthwhile. that means i wasted another year. very true indeed, in the list of wasted years I think this will constitute number 23.
let me, for the sake of mentioning anything recollect something in this year (2007). the first thing that came into my mind was the celebration of the first year of my painful, good for nothing, mediocre existence-supporting-action (abbreviation for a job). ah, pride goes before a fall... thats what my mind/conscience told me when i wrote the previous line. so tell me my conscience, whats so exiting in my pathetic existence? philosophers will start with stuff like, if you eat one meal you are one among a billion, if you drink potable water, you are one in a million...SHIT. shut up. I'm trying to live here. what is the point in living if you are not making your mark? likewise as I asked before what is the point of simply existing?
these are questions that I'm asking myself all these days, to put it more in physical duration, for the past 2 year or so.
I'm unable to find the answer. perhaps i don't know what to do with my life. i still haven't found my passion. I'm waiting for it, I'm praying for it. like mr Gandhi, like sister Teresa, like ms Medha, like THEM, I'm waiting for that spark. i sincerely believe that will ignite me once. i strongly believe that my purpose in this world is not over. i still hope 2008 will give me a turn in my life. a turn that I'm still yearning. a path I'm still searching.

Once i'm ignited...
Till then let me live on this thin margin of existence,
Let me laugh at the world that is evolving around me,
Till then its all roses along the way,
The ordinary is so over whelming,
I'm not trying to jump over the well of mediocrity.
To embed myself in this dull life,
To stay away from my distant dreams,
Not wanting to go in quest,
Let me live in this oblivion.
Years go by, wasted as they are, yet,
When I'm ignited...
When I'm beaten up and shaped in the
Fire that my creator keep for me
I fear to think about them,
Me a vagabond, is a better option,
Still... When I'm ....

No comments:

Post a Comment