Sunday 19 July 2009

looking back from the silVer lining

as it is customary with any undertaking of mine, i procrastinate a little; even when it comes to celebrating the silvEr jubilEE. as a matter of fact, that is the only thing that has taken my life through the course it has taken. i see it clearly, how it has shaped me. if i stop to pracastinate, its as if i'm loosing my identity. its these little careless acts of so called misbehaviour and bad habits that makes the human life all the more twitched and interesting. without these what else can identify ourselves from the computer? (pardon Windows users. its more unpredictable than women).

so what do i feel when i look back at the 25 years i have lived out?
if that was someone else i would have slapped his/her face (atleast verbally), but under this circumstance, its me and i dont have an easy escape from the answer. i would like to make this very very clear- i dont have any regrets except for a span of 4 years in this 25. those are the years i spent, i breathed, i lived for living and those are my college days- the engineering days. it took away the hard earned self from me which i could recover only later with the help of a genious. in fact i'll say, he is the one who has made the present day me (of course after my Parents). he is the best friend and mentor i ever had.

thanks macha...
i reclaimed my life, thanks to you...

my Parents need no mention. i'm sure, if i intend to thank Them i will be doing a terrible job, coz words cannot express nor the heart cannot oralize the importance They had in my life. i dont want to walk the cliched path. PERIOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment