Thursday 21 June 2007

intro and such sh*t

Hooowweee, i have a blog. gr8, so what the fuk? who cares? i don't care wat u think or wat others think. its just abt me. i will write wat i wanna write, when i wanna write and how i want it. i'm a troubled guy in search of meaning for this pathetic life of mine. yeah i mean pathetic, i.e i'm a software pro now, one in million in the freely available Bangalore city. the reason i reasoned i shud have a blog is that i needed to express wat i needed to express in one way or the another. so this is just one way. now a days i look back into life and think, just laugh at my thoughts and illussions (or disillusions) before a certain period of time. i think that this blog will serve the purpose of remembering these after some long time. oh watdfuk. where am i going?
So wat i intend to do is, i'ill write abt anything under the sun or maybe above it. that will purely be my opinion. and then???
wat u freako??? and then??? are u nuts??? i will write!!! that it... thats IT.
i beleive i'm a humorous pyscho. so all my blogs will be humorous as far as possible to me. (TAKE A MENTAL NOTE!!!) it will be after all silly. coz i'm just a kid (Billy the Kid).

he he he... enjoy maadi [:-)]
N.B:- Even now i don't know wat "maadi" in kannada means. my colleague used to wish me so (enjoy maadi) on every weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment